Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the major strategies to drive traffic on your website and then rank on Google’s first page. However, measuring the SEO results is a critical process, but quite essential.
Of course, SEO is dependent on keywords and keywords ranking but not solely on it. Organic search results are equivalently a great factor to increase the profits or revenues for your business. And, for that, continuous analysis of SEO is crucial, which can easily be done through Google Analytics.
To measure the success of your SEO, here are some of the best practices that you can implement to get positive results in your business.
- Organic Search Traffic Analysis
The majority of individuals or marketers feels or maybe believes that if there’s any decline in the website traffic, then it will surely because of the decrease in organic search traffic. Well, it’s definitely not the truth!
When you go deep inside the Google Analytics to measure your website traffic, you will get to know the real facts. Sometimes the website traffic is also declined because of other sources like social media, email, paid search, display ads and many more.
To check the organic traffic on Google Analytics, follow the simple steps.
- First, look for the “organic search traffic” option.
- Secondly, open the “Channel Grouping” option in it.
- Then, click on the “Acquisition” option.
- Finally, click on “All Traffic” and then “Channels” to view the entire segregated traffic data.
- SEO Traffic Quality Analysis
If you believe that you cannot measure the quality of traffic, then you need to get your facts right because with Google Analytics you can measure the quality of your traffic as well. Through Assisted Conversions, you can easily analyze the data of quality traffic.
Let’s say, you have to analyze and compare the website traffic data from the previous month, then with Assisted Conversions, you can check it along with the direct conversions.
With Google Analytics reports, you can quickly determine the traffic that’s coming from the search is of high quality or not.
To check the conversions and all reports follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the “Conversions” option in Google Analytics.
- Click on the “Multi-Channel Funnel” option.
- Lastly, click on the “Assisted Conversions” option to analyze your conversion data.
- Page Loading Speed Analysis
The majority of times SEO analysts forget or overlook the page speed, which directly affects the user experience. Nowadays, the search engine ranking is also dependent on page speed. Even if you spend your money on keyword rankings and SEO, but don’t overlook the website loading speed.
- Navigate to the “Behavior” option.
- Then go to “Site Speed” option.
- Click on the “Page Timings”
- Set the middle column to “Avg. Page Load Time” and right column with “% Exit.”
You must be able to analyze the data of traffic and conversions through SEO and Google Analytics, only then you can retain the business of your client and show them the exact profit. To learn the entire mechanics of Search Engine Optimization, you can contact Seek Digital Academy for SEO Training in Delhi.
Seek Digital Academy is a prominent and remarkable name in this industry and considered as the best Digital Marketing Institute in Tilak Nagar. Hence, contact the experts now and book your first SEO demo session to get trained under professionals.